1. You should regularly check the diary of your ward.
2. Your child is not supposed to bring money to school unless it is absolutely necessary.
3. Always pay the fees and other dues in time.
4. Attend the parent/teacher meetings to ensure child’s progress in school.
5. Parents, guardians and visitors are not allowed to walk into the classrooms to meet their children,If, for any reason the child has not been able to bring lunch, the same can be deposited with the gate peon mentioning the name, class and section of the child.
6. Encourage your child to be simple in appearance. Discourage long nails, nail paint,jewellery, fancy clips especially during the school hours. The school is not responsible for the loss of jewellery or any other costly item.